Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage and strength to change the things I can, And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they just had to go and push me too
And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today, as they may be
connected to the ass I may have to kiss tomorrow.
Help me to always give 100% at work … 12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday, 20% on Thursday and 5% on Fridays.
And help me to remember… When I’m having a really bad day and it seems that people are trying to piss me off, That it takes 42 muscles to frown, And only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to BITE ME!!
- Picture yourself very near a stream.
- Birds are softly chirping in the crisp, cool mountain air.
- Nothing can bother you here.
- No one knows this secret place.
- You are in total seclusion from that place called ‘the world.’
- The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of
- The water is clear.
- You can easily make out the face of the person whose head you are holding under the water. There, now, don’t you feel better